Building an effective Search Engine Optimization strategySearch Engine Optimization
Identifying & establishing your company’s optimization goals
- Your website’s organic traffic.
- Your website’s social media activity across various channels.
- Public awareness and perceptions of your website versus that of your competitors.
- Your site’s conversions regarding all viewer’s activities and interactions.
- Your website’s click through rate indicating the effectiveness of each link on your website in contributing to the success of your on-line advertising campaign and the effectiveness of your e-mail.
- Determining optimal keyword usage based upon an analysis of industry standards, ranking according to Google’s Keyword Planner and a review of novel approaches and keywords used by your competitors.
- Auditing your website.This step is crucial to operationalize the optimization goals your company sets for itself in the planning stage.